The Anthurium is not only a plant that is very easy to maintain, but she is also very beautiful. Anthuriums, or some also called the Flamingo plant, are a genus of ‘’flowering’’ plants available in many different colours. We think that many types of Anthurium plants are some of the most stunning and unusual houseplants you’ll find.
- RarePLNTS - Characteristics - Easy
- RarePLNTS - Characteristics - Air purifying
- RarePLNTS - Characteristics - Pet friendly
- RarePLNTS - Characteristics - Hanging plant
- RarePLNTS - Location - (Half) shade
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Anthurium
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Alocasia
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Begonia
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Ceropegia
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Calathea
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Hoya
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Jewel Orchid
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Maranta
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Monstera
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Pilea
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Philodendron
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Scindapsus
- RarePLNTS - Plantfamily - Syngonium
- RarePLNTS - Room - Bathroom
- RarePLNTS - Room - Bedroom
- RarePLNTS - Room - Kitchen
- RarePLNTS - Room - Livingroom
- RarePLNTS - Room - Office
- Delivery throughout Europe
- Free shipping for orders over €75,-
- 30 day PLNTS health guarantee
Anthurium (Flamingo plant) varieties for sale
There are so many Anthurium varieties, so we would like to highlight the most popular ones. The varieties that you can also buy online. At PLNTS.com we are fans of the velvety Anthuriums. The Anthurium Clarinervium is the velvety variety you will come across the most. This beauty is special because of its large, deep green heart-shaped leaves with a velvety structure. The finishing touch are the thick white veins that provide a beautiful mark on the leaf surface.
Another popular variety that is grown and bought for her unusual foliage is the Anthurium Crystallinum or also called the Ace of Spades. This plant has large, fuzzy oval leaves that can become super large. Like the Clarinervium, the Crystallinum also has strong almost white silvery veins. We here you thinking though.. What is the difference between the Anthurium Crystallinum and the Anthurium Clarinervium? The resemblance between the two is great. The main difference is that the Crystallinum has narrower leaves and a brighter green colour, while the Clarinervium has wider darker green leaves. The Crystallinum also grows faster than the Clarinervium.
We would also like to tell you about the Anthurium Andreanum, this Anthurium species is often described as the plant with the red, plastic-like flowers. The large red bract is heart shaped, shiny and waxy. The rest of the leaves are also heart shaped but dark green and they form a bushy whole. This plant often inspires happiness! One of the most special Anthuriums in our opinion is the Anthurium Pallidiflorum. This species has long and slender, velvety, dark green leaves that hang down from small branches. These leaves can become almost a meter long! These hanging leaves make this species an ideal hanging plant.