Succulents potting mix kit
- Choose your own delivery day
- Already sent more than 100,000 plants
- 100% recyclable packaging materials
Total product priceTotal:
Do you consciously think about the substrate on which your plant stands? This is actually a very important subject for the ultimate growth of your plant. That is why we would like to help you make the right choices for your beloved green friend(s).
Obviously, we understand that you like to test what is best for your plants. That is why we like to offer sets that contain the right substrates, but where you can really have the botanic experience yourself. We want to see those green fingers in action! Mix the perfect mix for your plants!
Succulent mix kit:
our Succulent mix kit consists of 3 different substrates. These substrates are carefully selected. Good to know is that we already have a good basic potting soil mix and based on that we have chosen the additives. Which in our opinion are perfect for Succulents (include many common houseplants like the Aloë Vera, Sansevieria, Peperomia and the Cactus)! We have chosen the following substrates:
1. Tree bark (1 litre): the material helps to maintain the humidity of the potting soil, but most of all it provides an airy structure. By adding bark to your potting soil, the plant has something to grab onto, which allows a lot of air into the soil and, over time, is digested by soil organisms, which in turn provide useful nutrients.
2. Perlite (1 litre): ensures that the roots of your plant develop better and that the plant grows nicer and better. Perlite in your potting soil also ensures that the oxygen supply to the roots is stimulated and the grains add a drainage layer. This prevents your beauty's feet from getting too wet and thus prevents root rot.
3. Cocopeat (1 litre): is very finely ground and therefore perfect for improving soil texture, soil aeration and moisture retention. These are 3 very important improvements and therefore certainly a very good substrate.
Do you wish your Succulents the absolute best? Then this mix kit is a real must!
PLNTS tip: We would like to add the percentages for a good mixture of the substrates. Of course, you are free to do this in your own way. We are not saying that this distribution will work best for you, but we can say that this division works well for us.
One last tip: If you don't like dirty fingers, we also have a handy potting soil shovel in our shop.
This set includes:
Free shipping from £130,-
We ship our plants all over Europe!
30 day health guarantee
For all our happy plants. Read more about our guarantees.
- Delivery throughout Europe
- Free shipping for orders over £130,-
- 30 day PLNTS health guarantee