The Monstera is a tropical plant with leaves that can grow monstrously big. Thanks to her large leaves, the Monstera plant is an excellent air-purifier.
- extra large houseplants
- extra large houseplants - Characteristics - Easy
- extra large houseplants - Characteristics - Air purifying
- extra large houseplants - Characteristics - Pet friendly
- extra large houseplants - Location - Sun
- extra large houseplants - Location - (Half) shade
- extra large houseplants - Plantfamily - Alocasia
- extra large houseplants - Plantfamily - Calathea
- extra large houseplants - Plantfamily - Ficus
- extra large houseplants - Plantfamily - Musa
- extra large houseplants - Plantfamily - Monstera
- extra large houseplants - Plantfamily - Strelitzia
- extra large houseplants - Plantfamily - Scindapsus
- extra large houseplants - Room - Bathroom
- extra large houseplants - Room - Kitchen
- extra large houseplants - Room - Livingroom
- extra large houseplants - Room - Office
- Delivery throughout Europe
- Free shipping for orders over €75,-
- 30 day PLNTS health guarantee
Monstera (Swiss Cheese plant) varieties for sale
The Monstera plant family consists of different Monstera types, out of which the Monstera Deliciosa is most well-known. The Monstera Deliciosa is a climbing plant that likes to reach for the stars, so you definitely make her happy if you support her with a moss pole that helps her climb. She grows super fast and is available in many different sizes. Are you going to impress everyone with a statement piece? Or do you love to watch your baby Deliciosa grow up? It’s all in your hands!
The Monstera Adansonii, also referred to as the ‘Monstera Monkey Mask’ is the smaller sister of the Monstera Deliciosa. The Monkey Mask is a real adventurer who likes to climb and trail. You make her feel most at home on a high shelf or in a hanging basket where she can cascade down.
Even though the Monstera Deliciosa doubtlessly is the most insta-famous of this bunch, her ‘white’ Monstera sisters Monstera Adansonii Variegated, Monstera Thai Constellation and the unique Variegated Monstera Deliciosa all have a truly unique style. Thanks to their variegated, multi-coloured leaves, they really stand-out in the crowd. Above mentioned varieties are true gems, but you must know that there are more rare Monsteras. A real unicorn is the Monstera Obliqua Peru. A plant you will stare at, as she consists more of holes than leaves. Therefore it requires more care than other Monsteras. Are you up for the challenge?
Monsteras are very popular plants. Especially the well-known Deliciosa adds real jungle vibes to your home. Another reason you see these beauties a lot as indoor plants is because they are easy to care for. Of course this differs per species, but if you are curious about how to take care of your Monstera, check out PLNTSdoctor page.
Buy Monstera at PLNTS.com
In our webshop you can find many Monstera varieties and even in all different kinds of sizes! Are you going to cheer up your room with a baby Monstera Peru, medium sized Monstera Standleyana ‘Aurea Variegata’ or go big with our XXL Monstera Pertusum. It’s all up to you!