Datenschutz ist bei PLNTS.com von höchster Bedeutung. Wir werden deine Daten immer nur verantwortungsbewusst verwenden und keine Informationen an Werbetreibende oder andere Parteien weitergeben. Auf Kundenwunsch können wir alle persönlichen Daten löschen, die wir gespeichert haben. Wir bei PLNTS.com wissen, dass Datenschutzrichtlinien etwas verwirrend sein können. Deshalb ermutigt unser fantastisches Team unsere Community, sich mit Fragen einfach an uns zu wenden.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The information we gather on our site falls into two categories: (1) personal data you supply when you become a member, order, complete a survey, post in a discussion forum, post or provide your email address, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through PLNTS.com or any comments on the PLNTS social media accounts.
When you make a purchase, subscribe to our marketing messages or become a registered user, we collect personal data about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, username and password. We may ask you for personal data when you place an order for products or complete a survey. We use this information to process your order, perform and market the survey, respond to your request or to help improve our site.
When this type of personal data is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form of some sort or otherwise provide the personal data to us, for example in email or messages about your order. Any opt in to receive PLNTS.com marketing communication will require a double opt in as per the GDPR regulations. This means, when you sign up to receive future communications you will have to opt in through a link sent to the email address you provided.
If you access the website through a social media profile, we may collect, store and use the details of that social networking profile and any information contained therein in order to populate any forms you might wish to complete on the website. We may also ask you to complete surveys and give feedback that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Marketing. We may contact you with promotions we think might interest you, as part of our market research, either by mail, telephone or email. If you are at a legal entity such as a company, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests. If you are an individual, our legal basis is also our legitimate interests if you are an existing customer or provided your details while negotiating to become a customer, otherwise the legal basis will be your prior consent.
IN THE EVENT OF MERGERS
If all or part of our business is acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your personal data with the potential or new owners. If we do, we will ensure that we only share the minimum necessary and appropriate safeguards are in place.
HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is safely stored within our secure servers. The security of personal data is of the utmost importance to PLNTS.com. In particular we ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your personal data. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and so we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the internet including through the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
• You have the right to know if we process any personal data about you and, if we are, with certain limitations, to a copy of that personal data.
• You also have the right to ask us to remove or correct any of that personal data that is inaccurate, to object to certain processing and to withdraw any consent you may have given us for any processing of your personal data.
• You also have the right to ask us to restrict processing certain of your personal data, to erase your personal data, and to ‘port’ certain of your personal data to you or another provider, provided in each case that we have such data and certain conditions are met.
• You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
• We use the information we have about you to tailor the content and try to ensure that the offers are as relevant to you as possible. However, you have the right to opt out of this by contacting us at support@PLNTS.com.
• You also have the right, at all times, to notify a complaint to any regulator in your country of residence. However, we are always open to resolving any privacy complaints at support@PLNTS.com.
• Under GDPR’s ‘portability’ of information, you have the right to see all the data we have regarding your account and purchases. You can request this by emailing us at support@PLNTS.com. It may take up to 2 weeks to provide this information.
As a default position, we will only retain personal data for any statutory retention period, then a reasonable period (if any) for the above purposes. Under the rules of GDPR, we will delete any personal information that we may hold on you at your request. If this is something you require, send a request for deletion to support@PLNTS.com. Where you have made a previous order as a guest we will retain your information, for at least the period where the guarantee is applies.
HOW TO CONTACT US
At PLNTS.com, we understand that privacy policies can be a little bit confusing that’s why our fantastic team encourages our community to get in touch with any queries they might have. Feel free to contact us at support@PLNTS.com.
Unsere PLNTS-Gesundheitsgarantie bedeutet, dass unsere Community mit vollem Vertrauen einkaufen kann
Wir sind offen in Bezug auf unsere Nachhaltigkeitsinitiativen und versuchen, Abfall zu minimieren. Alle Verpackungen sind aus PET und damit wiederverwertbar. Hilf uns, indem auch du zu Hause deinen Beitrag zum Recyceln leistest.
Wir haben alle möglichen Schritte unternommen, um deine Rechte auf PLNTS.com zu beschreiben. Unser Ziel ist es, dass jedes Mitglied der Community die eigenen Rechte versteht.
Bereits registrierter PLNTS-Fan?
mit Email einloggen