Would you like a nice addition to your indoor jungle? Do you like a Mediterranean atmosphere? Then the Yucca is the perfect plant for you! We would like to tell you more about this beautiful plant and we are convinced that after reading you want to have one too.
- Kingsize houseplants
- Kingsize houseplants - Characteristics - Easy
- Kingsize houseplants - Characteristics - Air purifying
- Kingsize houseplants - Characteristics - Pet friendly
- Kingsize houseplants - Location - Sun
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Beaucarnea
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Ficus
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Monstera
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Strelitzia
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Yucca
- Kingsize houseplants - Room - Livingroom
- Delivery throughout Europe
- Free shipping for orders over €75,-
- 30 day PLNTS health guarantee
Yucca (Elephant foot) varieties for sale
Yucca is a genus of more than 40 perennial plants, shrubs and trees, but only a few are cultivated as houseplants under the name Yucca plant, usually the Yucca Elephantipes, the Yucca Guatemalensis and the Yuca Aloifolia.
The Yucca Elephantipes, or elephant foot, is a popular houseplant, it is large and has beautiful long green leaves. The plant is very suitable as an houseplant and provides a Mediterranean atmosphere. The Yucca Aloifolia 'Purpurea' has green leaves with a dark purple part, which is most striking in summer. The plants can be grown on a single stem or encouraged to branch out.
Finally the Yucca Guatemalensis is an impressive tree and has a thick trunk and dramatic leaves. It grows slowly and is very easy to handle. It is the perfect addition to any low-maintenance indoor jungle.