The Ficus plant adds a little grace and beauty to your home. Growing Ficus indoors is relatively easy, although they can be stubborn on occasion. But who doesn’t? The Ficus is a versatile plant and you can find them in all shapes and sizes, also in our online shop. There’s a Ficus for everyone!
- Kingsize houseplants
- Kingsize houseplants - Characteristics - Easy
- Kingsize houseplants - Characteristics - Air purifying
- Kingsize houseplants - Characteristics - Pet friendly
- Kingsize houseplants - Location - Sun
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Beaucarnea
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Ficus
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Monstera
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Strelitzia
- Kingsize houseplants - Plantfamily - Yucca
- Kingsize houseplants - Room - Livingroom
- Delivery throughout Europe
- Free shipping for orders over €75,-
- 30 day PLNTS health guarantee
Ficus (Rubber plant) varieties for sale
We would like to introduce you to some different species of Ficus. The first we don’t want to keep from you is the Ficus Robusta or also referred to as the Rubber Tree Plant. With her dark green, leathery leaves, the Robusta is a tough but elegant looking presence. All she really wants is space to grow upwards – this girl is really reaching for the stars!
The next beautiful Ficus is the Ficus Lyrata, this plant is also called the Violin Plant or the Fiddle leaf Ficus. This plant has amazing large violin shaped leaves that grow upright. This is really going to be a beautiful statement in your home.
The last Ficus that we want to highlight is the Ficus Elastica Tineke. This plant had large, striking oval leaves, just like her sister Robusta. She has something special though, she has white variegated leaves that look a bit like a camouflage army uniform. She is humble because she doesn’t ask for a lot of space or a bright spotlight. She doesn’t like direct sunlight.