Vacancy Content Marketeer Intern (DE/FR/NL/EN)
We are looking for an ambitious intern who would like to work as a content marketeer. As an intern in this department, you will support in writing texts (blogs, and other texts) and maintaining our social media channels. Are you interested in e-commerce and plants and do you have strong communication skills? Then we offer you the perfect internship!
Our plants grow and we grow with them!
Internship content marketing - per September 2022! As a content marketing intern, one day you will be posting on the various social media channels, you will be in contact with influencers and the next day you will be helping to write texts for landing pages or blogs.
This is what you like to do:
- You plan and post daily stories, photos and videos on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube;
- You think about inspiring content for social media and actively work together with our social- and content marketeer to make it happen;
- Maintaining contact with influencers to organize collaborations;
- You keep track of the results of posts to measure successes and determine follow-up steps;
- You write blogs and landing pages about houseplants;
You recognise yourself in this:
- You are ambitious and can't wait to acquire new knowledge;
- Higher education such as marketing, communication or commercial economy;
- You have green fingers and a house full of plants. You follow interior trends and value working for a sustainable company;
- Available 32 - 40 hours per week;
- You have an eye for detail, good communication skills and are very social;
- You are native Dutch, French or German;
- You can speak and write English, so you can communicate well with all your colleagues and our customers in Europe.
What you are looking for in an internship:
- Involved colleagues in a pleasant and fast-growing family business;
- A lot of freedom and opportunities to make your own contribution. After all, your opinion is important to our success;
- A green workplace in Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel;
- A trainee allowance;
- And not unimportant for plant fans like us: discount on plants!
How to apply?
Interested? This is the moment for you to digitally present your business card to us, so we encourage you to be creative! We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV by e-mail to Sofie and Karin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are difficult to reach by public transport. It is therefore convenient if you come from the neighborhood or have your own means of transport! We are located at Tweede Tochtweg 98 in Nieuwerkerk a/d IJssel.
Who are we?
PLNTS was started in 2018 as a student project by Jesse. Jesse grew up between the plants in his grandfather's nursery, so the passion for plants really came naturally to him. Just like our BabyPLNTS, we started small, but we are getting a little bigger every day. And we could really use your (green) fingers for that!
Whether you join us as a logistician, in customer service or in our fast-growing marketing team, we promise you a varied job with good conditions and a salary that is perfectly matched to your skills and experience. Together we work hard to grow our plants and the PLNTS community, but we find it at least as important that you can continue to grow in your field. In addition, we offer you a nice, green and inspiring workplace - with us you are literally surrounded by plants all day long!